We are specialised in HR consulting, sourcing medical specialists, dentists and nurses on permanent and contract level positions across the globe
Lekár, Specialist Clinical Biochemistry, Denmark
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Druh pracovného pomeru
The department of chemical biology is a highly-specialised department. It offers various examinations and opportunities to participate in research activities and opportunities to participate in trainings.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
• Graduated with a Medical Degree with a specialisation in Clinical Biochemistry
• Motivated for living and working abroad
• Able to take part in our free intensive language course
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Have a valid driver’s licence
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract
• Generous pay package
• 37 hour working week
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Free intensive online language course for you and suitably for your family
• Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance during the course
• A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
• Support in integration, in authorisation and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
• Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
• And much more
Please send your CV along with Cover Letter to email@example.com mentioning reference code ML-32
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
113000 EUR p/a
Európa - ostatné
vyššie odborné vzdelanie
Parkova str. 2
+44 20 8144 2822